UPSKY HOLDINGS is an international investment and management holding company. Its main business distributed in mainland China, Hong Kong and the United States, involving the hotel industry and the Internet business. Its subsidiary hotel management group(Upsky Hotels & Resorts) owns and operates eight domestic hotels and three US hotels. Group is in the process of development.
Position:HR Specialist Director
1.Responsibility: Responsible for the recruitment of the hotel management group and headquarters in Beijing; Overseas HR related support work; Assist in promoting group training work and activities; Responsible for the management of the OA system, including personnel information input; supervision of the various online approval process and specification;
2. Job requirements: Bachelor degree or above in management or related major,study abroad experience is preferred; Good listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English; Good team work spirit and coordination ability, able to work under pressure.
Position:Operations Specialist (OTA) Director
1. Responsibility: Responsible for OTA website planning and management,communicate with each business line, review and confirm the product requirements; Formulate the corresponding marketing plan; Responsible for the promotion of OTA products and packaging, maintenance and collection of opinions of the users, etc.
2. Job requirements: Bachelor degree or above, no major limitation; study abroad experience is preferred;Good listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English ; Have strong communication skills,responsible for the work have patience, have team cooperation consciousness, able to work under pressure.
1. Responsibility: will be support for the hotel management team for over a year by main system training and job rotation. Familiar with hotel practice in the short run, promote team construction skill and comprehensive management ability, rapidly grow into the backbone of the group;
2. Job requirements: Bachelor degree and above; Hotel management and tourism management major are preferred; Good listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English; Study abroad experience is preferred; Love hotel management work, can obey the company transfer allocation and job changes.